How to Book
If you wish to make a booking with us our preferred method of contact is the phone, but please read all your booking options below. Our contact details are:
There are several ways you can book:
- Make your complete booking over the phone. Call us and we will carry out the booking while you're on the line. Note that this option is only possible for those who are paying by debit or credit card.
- Call us and we'll send you a booking form. We will ask for your name and address and will send you a booking form which you will need to complete and return to us (our postal address is shown below) with your payment by cheque enclosed.
- Download our booking form and return it by post or via email. Our booking form is available as a PDF download on this page. Fill out the form and return it by traditional post (our postal address is shown below) with an enclosed cheque. Alternatively, scan your completed form (make sure the scan is legible) and send as an attachment in your email. We will then call you to take your payment by card.
Note that the relevant deposit has to be paid at the time of making the reservation, either by cheque (if applying by post) or by debit card. We regret that we have to charge an additional 2.5 % if you wish to use Visa or Mastercard. No other cards are accepted.
You can pay for your holiday in the following ways:
- By cheque made payable to 'Island Holidays'.
- By debit card with no surcharge.
- By credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) with a 2.5% surcharge applied.
- By BACS or bank transfer.
The total cost of your holiday must be paid at least 10 weeks prior to departure.
Please read our booking conditions before you book.
The majority of the holidays and flights on this website are ATOL Protected. Please read our details about ATOL prior to booking.
Our Postal Address
PO Box 26317
Adobe Reader ® is required to view our booking form and holiday itineraries. Download it here.