How to Book
If you wish to make a booking with us, our preferred method of contact is the phone. But please read all your booking options below. Our contact details are:
Making a Booking
- It's advisable to call or email us prior to completing a booking form to ensure that there is availability on the holiday.
- You can download a booking form from our website (see right) or, if you prefer, we can send it by email or as a hard copy by post.
- Complete the booking form and send it to us by email or by post.
- You will find the amount of the deposit against the tour on the web page. For expedition voyages it is 20% of the cost of the voyage (which obviously varies according to cabin type).
- The preferred payment method is bank transfer. Cheques are also acceptable and, for the time being, we are still accepting payment by debit or credit card although we are considering removing this option as we can no longer pass on the significant charges made to us and we prefer to keep the cost of the holidays as low as possible. Please note that we are not allowed (by law) to accept card details by email. These MUST be sent either by post or by giving the details over the phone.
- The total cost of your holiday must be paid at least 10 weeks prior to departure.
The majority of the holidays and flights on this website are ATOL Protected. Please read our details about ATOL prior to booking.
Our Postal Address
PO Box 26317
Adobe Reader ® is required to view our booking form and holiday itineraries. Download it here.